What’s New At The Apple Shed:
- We are currently closed for the season, however we will be open from 9am-4pm on 1/21, with apples, cider, potatoes and onions. Please give us a call and let us know if you’d like a bushel or more of apples, 5 or more gallons of cider or a 50lb bag of onions or potatoes, 315-331-6294 Apples available in the store on 1/21: Snapdragon, RubyFrost, McIntosh, Cortland, Empire, Gala, Crispin, Idared, Fuji, Jonagold, Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, Granny Smith and Fortune.
- Our online store still has an excellent variety of apples available for shipping, though some are now out of stock for shipping. Our shipping schedule is as follows, weather permitting:
* Orders placed 1/10-1/16 will ship either 1/17 or 1/23 depending on where they are going.
* The final date to order apples to be shipped is 1/22. Orders placed by 1/22 will ship 1/23 or 1/24.
- Reg. Hours: Closed for the Season
- Phone: 315-331-6294
The Apple Shed: Quality Fruit and Vegetables for over 100 Years
Besides growing quality fruit and vegetables, The Apple Shed offers season-long family fun with our Farmyard Friends, playground and our famous Corn Slide; these activities are free and available all season during store hours. Be sure to stop in the store and shop our great selection of food items, gifts, gadgets and country & primitive home decor. In 2012, the year after our last building expansion, the Country Cafe’ was added to the line-up at The Apple Shed. We’re sure you’ll love what’s cookin’!
The Story of the 2016 Peach Crop You probably remember the mild winter we had this year, little snow and tolerable temperatures. Perhaps you also remember that it was a winter that lasted forever, teasing us with warmer temps then snatching them away! In early...
I love this time of year! The weather is warming up, most of our crops are planted, or have bloomed, been pollinated and are officially growing fruit at this point… and best of all, The Apple Shed has opened for the season! The Shed is open daily from 8am-6pm,...