What’s New At The Apple Shed:
- We’re harvesting early apples! Now available: Ginger Gold, Dandee Red, Sansa and NY702.
- Peaches are in! We have Flaming Fury PF17, Gloria and Lucky 13. Like many other NYS peach growers, we suffered a complete crop failure due to the extreme cold in April, but we have found local peaches as we head into the late part of the season. See our blog for more information.
- Sweet corn season is in full swing, please call if you’d like a bushel (5 dozen). A bushel is $15.
- We have tomatoes for canning, $10 – 1/2 bushel. Call to reserve.
- We have switched all the apples in our online store to “in stock.” This will enable pre-orders, we will ship as the apples ripen.
- Reg. Hours: 8AM-6PM daily
- Phone: 315-331-6294
The Apple Shed: Quality Fruit and Vegetables for over 100 Years
Besides growing quality fruit and vegetables, The Apple Shed offers season-long family fun with our Farmyard Friends, playground and our famous Corn Slide; these activities are free and available all season during store hours. Be sure to stop in the store and shop our great selection of food items, gifts, gadgets and country & primitive home decor. In 2012, the year after our last building expansion, the Country Cafe’ was added to the line-up at The Apple Shed. We’re sure you’ll love what’s cookin’!
The Story of the 2016 Peach Crop You probably remember the mild winter we had this year, little snow and tolerable temperatures. Perhaps you also remember that it was a winter that lasted forever, teasing us with warmer temps then snatching them away! In early...
I love this time of year! The weather is warming up, most of our crops are planted, or have bloomed, been pollinated and are officially growing fruit at this point… and best of all, The Apple Shed has opened for the season! The Shed is open daily from 8am-6pm,...