What’s New At The Apple Shed:
- We’re hiring for fall! Read our blog post to find out what jobs are available and how to apply! Job applications are not available in the store.
- It’s peach season! We now have early peaches available. Early peaches are wonderfully delicious, but tend to be a bit smaller and are not freestone (they don’t come off the pit easily). Freestone canning peaches start ripening the first couple weeks of August.
- Blueberry season is waning, u-pick is over for the season, but we do still have blueberries in the store!
- Enjoy the bounty of summer, we have lots of fresh vegetables including sweet corn (sometimes ours, sometimes from a neighboring farm), homegrown tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, lettuce, cucumbers and more!
- The Old Goat Cidery is now open within The Apple Shed. Stop out and try a flight of our cider, we currently have 5 flavors on tap!
- Our cafe’ is open for lunch, serving from 11am-3pm Tuesday – Sunday.
- Did you know The Apple Shed offers catering? Give us a call or send us an e-mail for a menu.
- Store Hours:
Tuesday – Saturday: 9am – 6pm
- Phone: 315-331-6294
The Apple Shed: Quality Fruit and Vegetables for over 100 Years
Besides growing quality fruit and vegetables, The Apple Shed offers season-long family fun with our Farmyard Friends, playground and our famous Corn Slide; these activities are free and available all season during store hours. Be sure to stop in the store and shop our great selection of food items, gifts, gadgets and country & primitive home decor. In 2012, the year after our last building expansion, the Country Cafe’ was added to the line-up at The Apple Shed. We’re sure you’ll love what’s cookin’!
Apple Shed Sales & Customer Service - Entry Level This part-time position is open to individuals ages 14 and older. We encourage you to apply if you: Enjoy working with and talking with people of all ages Enjoy helping customers fulfill their goals for with their...
How hiring! The shipping side of our business is growing rapidly due to online sales; we are looking to add someone to our team to support this growth as well as manage inbound shipments.
The Apple Shed “Farm to Families” Produce Membership Program Starts in June Beginning mid-June of this year, The Apple Shed will launch its first-ever CSA-style membership program. The program, called “Farm to Families,” will offer members a weekly crate of fruits...